Applebee’s Accidentally Served Alcohol To A Toddler

On Friday, Taylor Dill-Reese and her 15-month-old son Dominick went to an Applebee’s in Madison Heights, Michigan, and ordered an apple juice for him.

However, the restaurant staff mistakenly served a margarita which was mislabeled as an apple juice, causing the toddler to be drunk.

Applebee's Logo

His mom told Associated Press that she only realized something was not right when her son “kind of laid his head on the table and dozed off a little bit and woke up and got real happy, saying bye to people, hi to people.”

Fortunately, doctor said that Dominic did not suffer any injuries or complications and was expected to be fine.

Following this incident, Applebee’s apologized to the family and would begin to serve apple juice to children only from single-serving containers and plan to retrain its workers nationwide to eliminate the chance of any mixups.

Leave a Reply